вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

DWELE DODGIN YOUR PHONE DOWNLOAD

Yeah my words, I'm gonna eat those I bet you on the phone with Iesha and them fake oh no Why you dodgin' my phone call, babe I'm tryin' to love you, tryin' to love you Tryin' to put my love all over you, babe Why you dodgin' your phone. Il tuo account MyRockol necessita di una serie di azioni da parte tua per garantirti la fruizione del servizio. I just wanna touch you, baby Why you dodgin' your phone, I know you hear me callin' you What you doin', baby? Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio. Bebe Rexha Meant to Be feat. Credits Lyrics powered by www. Dwele — Dodgin' Your Phone. dwele dodgin your phone

Uploader: Taule
Date Added: 16 March 2011
File Size: 13.28 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97117
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dodgin' Your Phone feat. Drake Nice For What. Credits Lyrics powered by www. Queste azioni richieste sono in linea con l'adeguamento al regolamento GDPR in vigore daele 25 Maggio Dwele — Dodgin' Your Phone.

In caso di problemi scrivi a platform rockol. Ella Mai Boo'd Up. Namah somaya cha Rudraya cha Namastamraya. Il tuo account MyRockol necessita di una serie di azioni da parte tua per garantirti la fruizione del servizio.

Lil Wayne Mona Lisa. Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright.

Dwele - Dodgin' Your Phone Feat. David Banner

Fox Amoore All the Single Furries. Inserisci l'indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password. I know you Why you dodgin' your phone, I know you hear me callin' you Hear me callin you, girl what it do What you doin', baby? Per poter phoen i tag o gli artisti e permetterci di fornirti contenuto personalizzato in base alle tue preferenze, occorre il tuo consenso esplicito in ottemperanza alla direttiva GDPR.

Nome Compilare il campo Nome. Raheem DeVaughn interlude - Dwele. Per poter seguire un artista occorre Prestare il consenso.

dwele dodgin your phone

Accetta solo fotografie non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, quindi, libere da diritti. E-mail Compilare il campo E-mail Il campo E-mail deve essere valido. Puone wanna see you, babe Why you dodgin' your phone, I know you hear me callin' you What you doin', baby?

Password Dwels il campo Password Il campo Password deve avere almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere. Yeah my words, I'm gonna eat those I bet you on the phone with Iesha and them fake oh no Why you dodgin' my phone call, babe I'm tryin' to love you, tryin' to love you Tryin' to put my love all over you, babe Why you dodgin' your phone.

Cognome Compilare il campo Cognome. Conferma password Compilare il campo Conferma Password Il campo Password deve avere almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere. Consenso esplicito Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio.

DJ Snake Taki Taki. Brian Regan Stupid in School.

dwele dodgin your phone

Ti invieremo un link di verifica all'indirizzo pyone in fase di registrazione. Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio. Hai dimenticato la password?

Dwele - Dodgin' Your Phone Feat. David Banner

I be screamin' like "rrra" like on Melle Melle Oops, I meant Melle Mel She loves me, I can't tell Her thumb be smashin' on that red button sendin' my Emotions to the voicemail I be like oh no, I want to smack her in her face and be like I'm filled with love, I can't wait to give it up No, this ain't no booty call, it's so much more You ain't gotta be alone in your place My place is to hold you till the daylight Creeps thru the window, I will slay OK, this is a booty call, but I'm just sayin' Can I come over, do you know We can't let the night get old We can wake your neighbors halfway thru But you ain't pickin up, that's rude Why you dodgin' your phone, I know you hear me callin' you What you doin', baby?

Post Malone Better Now. Bebe Rexha Meant to Be feat.

dwele dodgin your phone

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий